June 20, 2023
11:00 a.m. EDT New York
During the first quarter of 2023, the MSCI ACWI Climate Change, MSCI ACWI Climate Action and MSCI ACWI Climate Paris Aligned Indexes outperformed their parent, the MSCI ACWI Index, whereas the MSCI ACWI Low Carbon Leaders and Low Carbon Target Indexes experienced small but negative cumulative active performance. On the other hand, four out of the five flagship MSCI ESG Indexes outperformed the MSCI ACWI Index.
Join this webinar where our experts will share ESG and Climate Indexes performance and market trends. We will also bring special topics such as the significance of the carbon efficiency factor and how it can provide insights into equity climate investing. During this 2nd edition of our new webinar series, we will also deep dive in the potential for index derivatives to help market participants seek to efficiently align exposures with their climate objectives.
- Highlights on ESG & Climate Indexes performance YTD
- The relationship between active sector weights and Climate Indexes returns
- The role of the carbon efficiency factor in climate investing
Special Topic: The Futures of Climate Investing
- Climate derivatives in portfolio management
- The role of futures in the transition towards net-zero
- The potential of futures to align investors’ exposures with climate objectives