November 14, 2023
4:00 p.m. GMT London
11:00 a.m. EDT New York
We invite you to our upcoming webinar, the 3rd edition of ESG & Climate Indexes in Focus series, where our experts will delve into the latest research on developed-market climate corporate bond indexes. In this session, we'll explore key methodologies, including the MSCI Climate Change Corporate Bond Index, MSCI Climate Transition Corporate Bond Index, and MSCI Climate Paris Aligned Corporate Bond Index.
What to Expect:
• Methodology Insights: Gain a deep understanding of various climate corporate-bond index methodologies and their implications for investors.
• Climate Considerations: Learn about variants available to integrate climate considerations into benchmarks.
• Financial and Climate Analysis: Compare the resulting differences in financial and climate characteristics, empowering you with insights for strategic investments.
• Why should corporate-bond investors manage climate-change risk?
• What investor objectives should a climate corporate-bond index consider?
• How may climate corporate-bond indexes differ from traditional corporate bond indexes?
• How did climate corporate-bond indexes perform during the market turbulence from January 2022 through January 2023?